Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thing #22: Nings.....Taking the Plunge!

In researching Nings and the opportunities that they offer educators and students I realized what a wonderful way for us to establish a social network that is for a specific subject. I joined Classroom 2.0 and Ning in Education for contact with other professionals that are currently using Web 2.0 in their classrooms.


Next....I toke the plunge and created a new Ning titled Family Consumer Science Web 2.0 and Beyond in Texas. My hopes for this Ning is to connect with other educators and gather resources that can be used in the many different courses that each of us teach in FCS. I have entered by first blog entry on this site and requested that fellow members let me know what they would like to see in this Ning.

View my page on Family Consumer Science Web 2.0 and Beyond in Texas

Thank you for introducing me to this new opportunity! This is a new adventure for me......I will have to let everyone know how it works out!

No comments: