Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thing #3: Setting up your own Blog & Avater

  • Setting up your own Blog was easy on Blogger. The tutorials in the Library2Play were extremely helpful. The most difficult task that I had was deciding what to call my blog and how to sign each entry. I wanted something that would encourage a new way of thinking towards technology and it's applications. I also wanted to keep my personal name more anonymous, so I researched ancient languages from my heritage that would still honor the name I was given by my parents.

  • Yahoo Avators was super simple to create and export. The hardest part was I keep getting pop-up advertisements on the site and had to continuously go back to Avator Home. When it ask you to save, say yes and you can get back to it quickly if this happens to you.

  • My avator reflects my industry background in Construction with a casual feeling for the outdoors, however somewhat stylish, with a love of pets, and the music to enjoy life.

No comments: