Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Thing #17: Rollyo (Bruce's Rollyo Video)

Bruce's 23 Things Project: Rollyo Video

This video is wonderful for visual learners like myself. It truly explains how we as teachers can use technology in our classroom with our students and direct them to valuable resources! Thanks Bruce!


After watching Bruce's video I went into Rollyo and created my first searchroll for SWHS Interior Design with tag of Licensing. This search roll takes my design students to the professional websites that give complete details on "How & What you have to do to become a Licensed Interior Designer." Thank you.......Thank You......Thank you! This is going to save my students and me a lot of time in researching information on the web!

(Note: Firefox has been installed, however still unsure as to what it does, still exploring it features........Thanks!

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

A timesaver for you and your students. Isn't that great!