Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Thing #14: Techorati = Tags..............

My day started @ 5 am, wake the hubby, make coffee, send hubby off to work @ 5:30 am, start research on Thing 14 @ 5:3o with coffee in hand, send daughter out the door @ 7:15 am, continue to research thing 14 and look up at the clock in the dining room and it is 9 am. Wow time really does fly when you are learning new and interesting websites. I have spent this morning exploring Technorati and the different ways which I can use this site. It is going to take me a while to figure out the best tags to use in my searches for the correct information. I was able to claim my blog on the Technorati website and with several different tries I finally was able to add a widget to my side bar. In my search on Technorati, I discovered that I had the availability to search more than blogs. I love the folder approach where they separate out posts, blogs, photos and videos. With a click of your mouse you can see the variety of different items that relate to your search. Check out my sidebar for a couple of sites that I have tagged.

1 comment:

bookeatersclub said...

Again, its wonderful to read your positive approach to this learning process. It will be fun to see how you use this in your classroom...